What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Technology and Gaming news feed

There are many great options for the news feed, however most of my interests lie in tech and gaming (this is the company that created the Xbox, correct?).

85 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DaxMax16 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joer'ct commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The main reason I use Windows is for gaming. Where else can I go to access my Steam library in full? That in mind, I also keep a spare eye on the newest tech and its specs so I know when to upgrade. This kind of feed would be really useful, especially when I can also see upcoming games

• Afriyie Victor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly the ability to search and follow your own interests will be better than the predefined interest just like in the Microsoft news app

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should have been there since inception! You're a tech company after all. I follow Tech topics. Why let the big G have advantage over you ? At least add the ability to add keywords based on which news can be gathered.

I wouldn't miss my Google feed if there were more options or interest based recommendations.

This is practically what's holding me from using this launcher, in Google now cards I can specify that I just want tech and gaming news, and here I can't.

Ideas: Utility page

Feedback and Knowledge Base