What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

to-do

Microsoft To-Do integration

364 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

as wunderlist is closing, I transferred all my to-dos over to MS ToDo thinking the MS launcher would let me link but....
        sadly no joined up thinking

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft To-Do should be available as an account to sync with and specify for the Notes Page.

• Bill Macquis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As an Enterprise Office 365 subscriber having this ability would make life a lot easier for our employees and IT department to use, manage and maintain...

• Fidel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wunderlist is already included, how about Microsoft To-Do? It's Microsofts' own version of wunderlist right?

• Gustavo Camargo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are two things here. We have Microsoft TO-DO (replacing Wunderlist) and we have the Microsoft Launcher To-Do list.

The requirement would be to allow the Microsoft Launcher To-Do list to sync with Microsoft To-Do. Right now I have a huge list of things to do in the Launcher but no way to sync automatically with my laptop. I can create a widget to use on the Launcher home page but to be honest I love the minimalistic design of the launcher to-do list.

• Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why not just merge to-do with Wunderlist. after all they are almost the same thing except wunderlist has more options. consolidate

• Mr F. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is vital as Wunderlist has already been deemed end of life. to not have this integration is baffling. please sort it out.

• Shane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

best user experience practice is to fully integrate outlook tasks and Microsoft To Do.
        Optional and genuine higher adoption is extending the integration to include Google's To Do as well as Wunderlist.

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How have they not added this yet? They need to make the whole ecosystem work together. And Wunderlist is dying so Microsoft Todo is a must.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base