What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Turn my S8 into a real windows phone!

A seemless w10 experience on a Samsung phone would be awesome.

93 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mike shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jerichoxxxkane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sloan, facts! the issue is that android is the loot box of cellphones and in dine with giving then my data unearned they don't share profits with the consumer while offering half assed offerings in both the hardware and software departments. do they even care about the customer?

• Sloan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And folks Microsoft tried to do that, but it is YOUR CREATOR AND SAVIOUR JESUS GOOGLE CHRIST that put a stop to that. Google cockblocked Microsoft which ended up creating the infamous Microsoft "app gap", Google cockblocked again with radiofrequency and international rights, Google cockblocked Microsoft yet again with lawsuits, harrassment, and the ham hand to cockblock Microsoft from being able to use specific programming parameters that would have created an ecosystem where one could buy any device and install Windows on it since anyone should be able to use their device AS THEY PLEASE. So it isnt that Microsoft wasnt able to do it, rather it is the incessant cockblock instigated by none other than World Dictator Google...

• Sloan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You don't realise what you ask for. You are asking for Samsung to break contract with Google in regards to Android OS. In essence you want a Windows device. So next time a f-ing badass Windows OS debuts (like Win10 did), go out and buy one to support Microsoft and help with development. EVERY SINGLE "innovative" FEATURE AND IDEA that has "graced" iOS and Android OS was developed and implemented by Microsoft Windows phones. Win10 is dead now, but PC-in-your-pocket is really coming (just Bing "surface phone" and filter the dates for the past month) if you really want a PC-in-your-pocket, then buy the "surface phone" when it comes out. Sorry, but your S8 is an overpriced paperweight. (Trust me, I gave my S8 to my brother after I bought the LG V30... That and my HP Elite X3 is all I need for phones and for camera I still use my 2015 Lumia 950xl, why? Because as far as photos, Microsoft's Zeiss still tops the iPhoneX and Shit8, I mean S8.
        Moral of the story? If you want Windows, quit supporting Google full stop

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to buy a "made by Samsung, powered by Microsoft" phone. :) Without google account, of course... :)

• suleyman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need a biuld of windows which can be installed on s8 like on pc . to permenently get rid of andriod

• Shane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

with one caveat, Integrate with Samsung Edge functionality. Do not ignore and not utilize. This is a powerful functionality that your launcher erroneously with obvious short-sided development planning removes access and use of.

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base