What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Folders in App Drawer

118 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Found out how to do this. You would need to go to home screen and click on the "All Apps" icon. On both vertical and horizontal versions, there is a "options" tab on the top right corner. Click on it and it will give you several options. In those options, there is one that says "Add apps to homescreen", select that option. Once it takes you to the other page where the apps have little check marks on top of them, select the apps that you want(it has to be more than 1) and click on the "Add Folder" option on the top right of the screen. This will create a folder with all those apps, however, you will only find this folder in the "All Apps" menu. It also doesn't let you drag and drop apps or delete them from the folder. Its quick useless the way they set it up, but it works for now. I Really wish they gave the drag and drop option which is a lot easier and simple.

It is nice to have this feature, but the whole point of having folders in app drawer is to organize. Currently app in folder are also available outside, which is not serving any purposes. It will good if app moves in folder should not available outside

• VeS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And make sure apps put in a folder do not appear in the drawer but rather the folder if it is located in the app drawer.

• George commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature, it will make the app drawer more organized

• Pete Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a convention to Microsoft To Do instead of Wunderlist. I guess this will eventually arrive but I'm a little worried you'll go for Cortana instead

• puya gh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it.really is a must have featuere. i like Microsoft launcher bit its.working kinda pple ish now

• Enigma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Please allow us to create folders in the app drawer for better organization. By simply selecting an app and dragging it to another we should be able to create a folder. This will allow users to better organize apps. Example: the ability to create and label folders dedicated to specific brands or functions (Microsoft, Google, Social Media, Editing, Utilities, Services, etc).

• Biswajit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+ more customization to app drawer.
        at least full vertical layout is needed, not the current 'list' layout.

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is actually supported - just create a folder else where and drag into the app drawer

yes, thats a major problem. I thought that arrow/Microsoft launcher's main identifying character is its help in the user having a very organized, neat, simple phone and lifestyle

Ideas: App Drawer

Feedback and Knowledge Base