What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Allow for custom grid sizes or more icon grid sizes for phones with longer displays like the Galaxy S8 or the LG G6

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Madhusudhanan Chelliah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is lot of empty space below the app drawer layout in my LG G6. it would be fine the layout should adapt to the display size or any manual options to do that. Thank you

• WeldHappy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be done to folders as well. Directly under the shape tab should be the layout tab.

• WeldHappy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many other lauchers provide folder layout options. the Windows launcher could default at 3 apps wide but add in up to 6 apps wide like how tthe home page customization already is!

• Wendy Mason-Cruz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree! I have the Galaxy S8+ and it's really frustrating when trying to arrange things with the way the grids are at this time!

• james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can you make my iPhone 7s turn into windows 10 because I would love thst

• Brad Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agree. and my choices are reduced when I changed dpi. but if I set the size then change dpi, it works fine

• Dennis Koop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd really like to see a potential grid width of at least 6. Right now it tops out at 5.

• Shane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the Windows phone OS launcher had grid size options from 2 to 5 columns, the same needs to be an option for this launcher.

Ideas: Apps Page

Feedback and Knowledge Base