What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Widget page for vertical scrolling

With vertical scrolling enabled, allow having a seperate page for widgets, as was previously possible.

278 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

87 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Meizu MX4 Pro with Flyme OSMeizu MX4 Pro with Flyme OS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nice launcher, but widgets like Google Keep don't scroll properly. When I scroll down it activates Launcher Search Menu. When I scroll up it does nothing. Also it conflicts with the native launcher.

• ubkorkutubkorkut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you open a folder which has lot of icons in it we should see one single page that scrolls down instead of dividing the icons into pages.

• BryantBryant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Swiping vertically to see different widgets conflicts with vertical swipes required by most widgets. This is a design defect in the arrow launcher given that all widgets demand vertical swiping to be available. The only resolution to this is to allow multiple widgets panes which can be swiped side by side rather than having just a single widget pane. Note that because this disables my ability to use widgets, this is a blocking bug for me and I'm compelled to uninstall Arrow as a result.

• BryantBryant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Swiping vertically to see different widgets conflicts with vertical swipes required by most widgets. This is a design defect in the arrow launcher given that all widgets demand vertical swiping to be available. The only resolution to this is to allow multiple widgets panes which can be swiped side by side rather than having just a single widget pane. Note that because this disables my ability to use widgets, this is a blocking bug for me and I'm compelled to uninstall Arrow as a result. (additionally, I hit a NPE when trying to submit this comment, which is quite atrocious. NPEs are irresponsible.)

• hypercube64_taiwanhypercube64_taiwan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the vertical scrolling is still unsmooth,for the reason that I can't do the vertical scrolling while putting my finger on the app icon, or on the widget! I can only scroll pages horizontal while putting my finger on icons or widget.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I loved the vertical scrolling feature on the home screen but it has been discontinued. please bring it back!

• mikemike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Version 3 had removed the vertical scroll, this was the most unique feature of the launcher and worked really well. If it was for deliberately it should be replaced with an option to turn on/off not removed!

Apps pages changed to scrolling horizontally
        not sure if I was dreaming but the apps pages were stacked vertically until recently. For some reason app pages are now horizontal along with other pages (widgets etc) which makes it difficult use and I hate it on the default launcher or other launchers. is there any setting for that?

Please bring back vertical scrolling at least give us an option to choose between horizontal and vertical scrolling. Vertical scrolling is faster and easier to access everything in few swipes

• Munjal SavlaMunjal Savla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

all the apps which were laid out on three scroll down page have done missing. they should have moved to a side scroll page in V3, that would be the correct way to handle it

I used to be able to scroll manually placed apps vertically. This functionality isn't working anymore. I'm now forced to navigate horizontally

please back to vertikal scrolling before version 3.0. that was one main reason after the speed of arrow why I have choose arrow for my phone

• ColinColin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

version 3.0 just ruined one of the key unique features of the launcher..... please at least give us an option to keep the traditional vehicle app page... we'll be going back to v2 until this is resolved

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base