What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

same wallpaper on lock screen

i want that when home screen changes wallpaper.. also lock screen wallpaper should change as same as home screen.

106 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mohit shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want my desktop changes daily using Bing daily pictures, and lock screen wallpaper as a certain picture which I choose from gallery, also I can decide whether my lock screen will change as Bing daily pictures.

Hope I can set desktop as Bing daily pictures and lock screen as an unchanged picture at the same time.

I want to set my desktop wallpaper as Bing wallpaper and automatically changes it daily. At the same time, I want to set a certain picture as lock screen wallpaper and do not change it for several days. Now I can only choose not to use Bing daily wallpaper or change my lock screen wallpaper with the desktop. It brothers. Hope this feature will in the next update. Thank you.

Con cellulari Asus non è possibile impostare l'immagine del giorno di Bing come schermata di blocco.

• Aditya Jhalani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot change the setting for my lock screen. The app doesn't have an option and the phone's app doesn't have the authority to do so since I gave that to Arrow.

• sabin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in settings and background image, I think I should be able to access the arrow background images for the lock screen. I can do this with the other launchers I've tried.

• julious dimatador commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1.... having the choice to iether change home screen wallpaper

2....or the lock screen wallpaper

3..... ability to change the daily Bing wallpaper on either lock and home screen

• zyb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there is no option to change the Lock screen wall paper

• Mohit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want that when home screen changes wallpaper.. also lock screen wallpaper should change as same as home screen.

• Oleg Shevchenko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a possibility to set a wallpaper for lock screen, or at least the wallpaper set for home screen should be saved to local folder so it could be put on lock screen manually.

← Previous 1

Ideas: Wallpaper

Feedback and Knowledge Base