What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

is there a way to reduce the font size of the task list? if not, please consider.

offer an option to match all fonts to system/device settings

1,353 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

217 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • 6ixar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

because the more the user/I I have control over settings options decorating my home screen for my phone the better it will be

• Bernardo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Talvez incorporar estilo de fontes como por exemplo Itálico e Negrito, seria uma boa idéia.
    abrir uma aba em configurações e permitir alterar o estilo de fontes usada, isso deixaria o aplicativo ainda melhor

• muzicman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for example if I use the Starbucks app at a certain location at the same time every day, bring it up front alongwith the other frequently used apps.

• Phong Dich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the option to change colors of font because sometimes wallpaper colors make it very difficult to see a anything

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What if the user can create or personalise more app pages or home screens according to his demands and desires besides using the home screens provided by the launcher itself. And I think there must be some options to choose the desired fonts.

• Piyas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if I can change separate icon for different types of app like other launcher.it would very helpful to me

• Maddie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be more customization options such as the ability to change the font, and maybe the color too.

• Syed Riyaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In most of the available launchers, they allow to add custom icon for Menu button. It would be great if you add this feature. The rest is good.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to be able to change the size of the font used in the task page. E. g. reduce size.

• FZR MAN 32 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its very good launcher and a highly costumizable one...but just needs a little bit morr addictive...but its 1# in my apinion...and big thanks to my favorite CO. that I support a lot...Microsoft.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base