What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

weather widget is useless

the weathe widget is useless. it does not update itself and find auto location.

56 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tim Hui commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the weather widget can detect the user's current location, it should provide us with an option to set the update intervals of weather conditions.

• Odih Daniel N. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want the news feed to pick news in my location and use my local news media based on my interest rather than feeding me with news that doesn't interest me. I am in Nigeria, I want news feed to be centred around Nigeria with a choice to add foreign news.

• si commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the user will have an option which country they want to see news from

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

manually set weather location is cleared if device is rebooted (without mobile internet connection)

• himanshu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the city in the weather app needs to added again to show the current temp and weather. it doesn't get updated automatically.

• Bob Nargang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Weather widget should have an option to auto update based on location. Surprised that such a basic feature in other apps isn't included here. Not sure how frequently it updates. I know more frequent updates will kill battery life, but right now it doesn't seem frequent enough. Maybe give user the option for more frequent updates?

• anil k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The clock ans weather widget needs to be improved with dynamic calendar clock and weather details upon single click. Also automatic location missing for weather and update options as well

• Danny Reynolds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the weather widget need to be accurate and up to date, the weather resource you're using its fairly accurate but only updates once or twice every 24 hrs, it should update hourly or on demand

Ideas: Widgets & Content

Feedback and Knowledge Base