What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Add pdf files to documents page.

Have the pdf files stored locally appear on the list of documents on the respective page.

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lennart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the current Documents widget does only contains standard Office file formats ie .doc, xls PPT etc. Would be nice if .pdf extension couldld be visible

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many if not most documents that are downloaded are pdf files, so it would be great if they are shown in the documents page either along or separately with the word and excel documents.

A lot of important documents are in PDF file format, but the Document page only lists office formats. It would be extremely useful if recently accessed odd files are also shown. Right now, I have to open the one drive app to access those, which defeats the purpose of the "Document" launcher page.

• prrr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let me add adobe files, not only office files, at the docments page. Would be really helpful.

I don't mind only using one drive but I would like to see my PDFs and other files in there too and my documents tab

Klick on PDF file like opening an Excel file today - from documents section. Otherwise I have to login via browser or install OneDrive additionally.

agreed. it's a pain in the @$$ to search my pdf through file manager or some third-party apps. wouldn't it better if it just pop up on your document tab?

most of my docs are pdfs
        so a Microsoft software for pdf editing and it's integration with Arrow launcher would be fantastic

yet there are only word , excel and ppt documents in the recent documents section. PDFs would ease up a lot of work!

Feedback and Knowledge Base