What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Ability to place app wherever we want

So that we can place apps in the page "Apps" in rows like social media, games, camera editing, etc. instead of all apps mixing up together

167 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • juan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to have the hability to change the apps if I want it in the bottom of the cellphone or in the top

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an amazing feature to add, it pains me that I cannot arrange the apps the way I want

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this I want so bad, I have used Nova launcher for years ever since I got my first Android phone Andi love it because it is so customizable, but Arrow is even better in my opinion. I love the recent messages page and so much about it, but my biggest problem with Arrow is that I can't put my apps where I want them. I've grown accustomed to having my camera app in a certain place and my notes app beside it etc... this is my biggest problem with Arrow. if this feature were added along with customizing individual icons and swiping up the bottom bar more easily Arrow would be the perfect launcher and I would switch from Nova and never look back.

Ideas: Apps Page

Feedback and Knowledge Base