What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Hide Apps From The App Drawer ( Full App List )

Add ability to hide apps from appearing in the app drawer.

568 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PrasannaPrasanna shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

162 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TobiasTobias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add an option to hide new apps in the app drawer exactly like it is possible with recently used apps.
        Updated apps or sim toolkit often appear in the "new apps" category again and again and this isn't useful at all.
        Thanks in advance.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this helps me clean my app drawer and since the app shortcut is already there in desktop I don't need it again in app drawer. example calls, message, what's up are there on my desktop don't need them again in app drawer

• JoeJoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can I hide the recent applications section on list of applications page, or can I make setting whether to turn on or off that feature ?
        Because of some circumstances, I do not want people know about the last application that I have opened.

• StefkinStefkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Disagree! I do not want my hidden apps to be shown without me providing explicit consent, even when searching. If you implement this feature, please provide an opt-out.

• GaryGary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I type an app name in the search box on the app drawer, I'd like to be able to find and launch apps which are currently hidden. Occasionally I need to use a hidden app (which are usually tools, utilities etc) and having to manually unhide the app, and then hide it again when finished is a bit of a pain.

• OmkarOmkar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add an application hiding feature in Arrow Launcher settings, for non rooted devices. Because their are many applications for rooted devices to hide application.

• gurmigurmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cant hide my apps. i think add a hide apps finction in 'hidden apps'menu in setting is reaaly comfortable.

• Saumya JoshiSaumya Joshi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

USER SHOULD BE ABLE TO SELECT APPS WHICH WILL BE HIDDEN AND HE/SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO UNHIDE THE APPS.

• alirezaalireza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hide application in menu and desktop
        because are application is security and thank you

• RobRob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Select specific apps to hide in the app draw. Hold down to select the app and drag to a 'hide' icon to add it to the hidden apps list.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base