What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Add Ability to Set a Blank / New Page

Some users have requested the ability to keep at least one page completely blank. This would enable users to have an unobstructed view of their wallpaper and a completely clean page if they want it.

1,061 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andy LakeAndy Lake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

157 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rahulrahul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

because everyone want to looks wallpaper alone without any aaps on it

• Kris LubbersKris Lubbers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have seemed to have forgotten our phones have beautiful screens and we love seeing pretty pictures on them. You allow us one screen to see our wallpaper, then fill it will Recent/Frequent app icons. The other screens blur the wallpaper out.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i like to watch my homescreen clean and neat and also wanto enjoy a wallpaper featuring me.... but what would it be beneficial if some stupid app shortcuts keeps showing on it

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would disable the features that track the recent/frequent apps and allow you to leave the screen blank.

• yashyash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The idea of frequent apps is good but people would also love to have an option of blank screen with widget ad a home screen

• dondon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when I tap home button... the launcher goes to my home screen intentionally left blank so I can enjoy my wallpaper... the I slide up/ down/ left /right to access the other features of your launcher.. .this behavior also avoids butt launching app or dialing.

• Ashish RanjanAshish Ranjan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some people like to have a blank screen with widgets instead of frequent apps personally i would love it.

• ThiagoThiago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gostaria que este laucher desse a possibimidade de uma tela inicial sem nada, pois os frequentes e recentes não podem ser removidos.

• Bhavin ThakerBhavin Thaker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What if we could have a clear home screen with nothing on it. If one needs to access recent apps then just swipe up or down and if users want to access most used apps maybe left of right.

• Jimmy KJimmy K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Possibly combining to the right page reminders and recent apps? And possibly having a row of folders instead on the home screen? Also it is possible to have a row of saved contacts or favorites on the left home page?

• AnirudhAnirudh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An option were I can choose to add a home screen to keep it clean and combine recent apps with recent calls screen on the left so that everything that is recent is on the left and the frequent apps is moved to the swipe up area so finally the home screen is clear and can make way for widgets.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base