What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Add Ability to Set a Blank / New Page

Some users have requested the ability to keep at least one page completely blank. This would enable users to have an unobstructed view of their wallpaper and a completely clean page if they want it.

1,061 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andy Lake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

157 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just want a completely empty screen. No apps or people! Just need the option to add one, I really like seeing just a clear view of my wallpaper when I hit the home button.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

first page is application page, but there should be option to keep this page without any application. ie home screen showing wallpaper only.

• Gowtham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if I have a empty screen without apps and widget as a default screen in home screen.

• shrinidhi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need one blank home page so that we can add apps, people, widget, etc of choice. The blank home page can even be left completely blank to show a wallpaper..

• vishh.. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

home page is filled with app icons. Cant see the wallpaper properly. please fix the issue

• Leo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good but just need to show some frequent apps. Android-er want to enjoy their wallper also, like me for quotes.

• Damon Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like a option were i could add a new home screen page which is blank so i can see my wallpaper and so its not clutterd

• Abednego commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For some reason we don't like the other person know our activity by looking at frequent app, and some people really like a clear home page, just check the apps when they want /need to.

• marchesY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

现在是把主屏幕设为最常用应用挺好,但貌似更多人习惯另外一种方式,1可以单纯把主屏幕设成显示时间和必应壁纸,这样会简洁美观,向左滑为常用应用,向右滑为提醒或联系人(感觉把联系人单设一页没必要,一个图标就搞定)。2做好优化,有时回到桌面会卡黑屏。3每天的必应壁纸更换好像不及时。Anyway,Love this app.

Ideas: Widgets & Content

Feedback and Knowledge Base