What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Add Ability to Set a Blank / New Page

Some users have requested the ability to keep at least one page completely blank. This would enable users to have an unobstructed view of their wallpaper and a completely clean page if they want it.

1,061 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andy Lake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

157 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ryan Abate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This can be accomplished by having an option in settings that lets you control the transparency level.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to add another page? Or could you add in the option to have an actual "homepage" with no header? It would be nice to have a header free homepage. I'd even take an option to customize the header. A nice & clean page, with just a clock and dock is what this launcher needs.

• thales commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Personally I choose my wallpapers very carefully, therefore I would like to have the possibility of having a completely clear page set as my home, no clock, no nothing just the wallpaper and the shortcuts at the bottom.
        The current widget page is good but there is the clock and weather widget that I can't get rid of.

• Z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be much better if we could hide our cluttered pages. so please have a blank home page :)

• Ionut Pintescu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a feature too add blank pages on the home screen. I don't think that anyone would mind that, and it's not so hard to add it, I guess. I love your app drawer and this is mainly the reason I use the launcher. Thank you.

• santhosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A home page to set a wallpaper without any apps or widgets could be given as a option. I would like to see my favorite image after opening

I want to make my screen look a bit more empty
        and not all mashed up with so many apps on the home screen for apps that you have made on your own
        I will want to personalise it my way and so will many others..
        also I want the app widgets to be resizable and an option for their names to appear beneath them.

• pritesh ranjan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please give a clean homepage...having...not so much apps on the screen...then it will become...very beautiful.

As we would be able to name a screen. If i want to make a particular home page then arrow launcher doesn't allow to create a blank home page. So it's my humble request to allow the user to create and name a page of our own choice.

Making possible the option to use a blank page as default to The user can see The entire wallpaper

• Savannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Replace 'apps' with a default 'home' page to which I can add a widget or two. There are already THREE default places to see recent apps and I would like to see my wallpaper.

• Leonard Selvaraja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we are used to these features (mentioned above) right from the beginning ..., so we find it hard to use without these features

Ideas: Widgets & Content

Feedback and Knowledge Base