What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Add Ability to Set a Blank / New Page

Some users have requested the ability to keep at least one page completely blank. This would enable users to have an unobstructed view of their wallpaper and a completely clean page if they want it.

1,061 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andy Lake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

157 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kannan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wallpapers are so beautiful, we want to them but with all the pages it's not possible, so having a blank page will be good.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could add new blank pages, if you have many apps and they don't fit on the one page you get. It would be great if it was possible to delete pages you don't need. Rearranging icons would be very useful and placing apps from the "all apps" drawer anywhere you want on the page, because when I add an app the other app just dissapears being pushed out by the one I added.

• Marco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A custom blank page where we can add whatever we want would be a nice idea.

It would be nice to set a blank homepage or remove/hide the title section on each page.

• Richard C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the app a lot, but having the app screen as home page has (imho) the appearance of a wannabe iOS (which would not be cool). Also, the background is blurred on all except the app page, which is disappointing if you don't want the app page as your home page.

all pages have a menu icon at the top of the right side and at the left side add widget. This doesn't like a homepage.

A default wallpaper screen without any apps or widgets which should be home page and scrolling through the wallpaper. Choosing our own apps to drag and drop and folders also would be great on home screen

Home screen should be allowed to keep blank if we want a wallpaper to be shown only. Icons on wallpaper clutter the feel. Default screen or home screen should be custom. Apps screen is good but must not be compulsory as now.

• Sasha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just one more screen. Blank so only wallpaper is visible. There is no use of Bing photo of the day since I can not see it.

Ideas: Widgets & Content

Feedback and Knowledge Base