What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Add Ability to Set a Blank / New Page

Some users have requested the ability to keep at least one page completely blank. This would enable users to have an unobstructed view of their wallpaper and a completely clean page if they want it.

1,061 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andy LakeAndy Lake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

157 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

after recent update I can't keep the apps page totally blank, the last app I used is always present on the page even after I chose to hide it. just keeps coming back. please fix, thx.

Adding a blank page with options to add apps to it as we wish would be soo nice...

This launcher is awesome just need to be able to add and or remove pages as well, great job I would expect anything less from Microsoft. :-)

• UtsavUtsav commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There seems like we are restricted to just recent and people and reminders page.. give us the freedom to create new pages of our own choice.. so that we may like them to keep blank or add sone apps or folders on them.

MS!! Please add this feature of including a blank page. Currently my wallpaper is being blocked by the apps page, widgets page, the to do page and so on. Come on MS!! I totally expect this to be added in the next update!

Totally agree with this idea. I'd highly prefer having a blank page giving me the choice to add some app shortcuts or maybe even a widget even though there is a dedicated widget page.

• RahulRahul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a blank page where i can see my wallpaper without blur.

• Aman AroraAman Arora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to have a desktop with no information. just for the sake of having a beautiful wallpaper

Feedback and Knowledge Base