What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Add Ability to Set a Blank / New Page

Some users have requested the ability to keep at least one page completely blank. This would enable users to have an unobstructed view of their wallpaper and a completely clean page if they want it.

1,061 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andy LakeAndy Lake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

157 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this launcher, but I would like to have a blank page to show off my wallpaper.

• NishanthNishanth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if a user keeps an wallpaper that should be displayed in full screen but now at bottom some gap given for home button n all....make it full screen

• ProphetaMessiasProphetaMessias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could allow for the use of a blank page when editing pages. I like to keep my home screen completely blank. I may sometimes have widgets on other pages if required. It would be greatly appreciated and used if implemented.

I like the idea of being able to add extra pages; but, how about being able to rearrange certain icons into groups of applications that will more than likely be used together????

• YatishYatish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a provision to add an extra empty home page so that the wallpaper is visible completely..

Yeah! and add that can remove the name on the top right corner and blurry lines on it! thx!

• PeterPeter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just a button to take you to Bing wallpaper of the day, with a bit of info about the photo.

i want the posibility to create or maybe clean the default pages to put widgets in there and desing as i wish

• SangaSanga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If an user set an wallpaper of their favorite, the frequently used apps are hiding the wallpaper. In order to make it better, we can add home screen and make it as plain so that the full wallpaper will be visible.

Feedback and Knowledge Base