What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Add Ability to Set a Blank / New Page

Some users have requested the ability to keep at least one page completely blank. This would enable users to have an unobstructed view of their wallpaper and a completely clean page if they want it.

1,061 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andy Lake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

157 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a blank page to add widgets to that are not provided by the launcher. It is annoying to not be able to see my calendar on a separate page. Thanks! Everything else is awesome!

• Vince commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there anywhere that details the upgrades made? I raised an issue that turned out to be an additional feature that needed configuration.

• Willow Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rather than always having a screen with lots 0f items on it, you should be able to add blank screens that you can edit or leave blank and set as your homepage. Why have the ability to change your wallpaper picture if you can't even see it with the current pages full of icons and widgets.

• sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Blank page: I Love , Love, Love the Bing Daily wallpaper that comes with Arrow. (most days) My blank page will be just to enjoy it in all its glory each day :-)

• Ram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a blank page to be able to add custom shortcuts and to see wallpaper as well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I prefer a clean screen. In the apps screen, removing apps means 'hiding' them, give us a blank screen.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

blank page just for homepage, if user can add more it will make this launcher doesn't have different with the other

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make default page blank so that we can do whatever we like, like adding app shortcuts or widgets

• Anwaar Khan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about adding a blank page, so that people can use that as home slide to view the wallpaper without the icons.....?? I think user would like to have a clutter free view of the screen before they choose which app to go to ...

• Charan Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is an option to change he wallpaper daily, based on Bing. However, all the pages are fully occupied and cannot see the wallpaper. So, please provide an empty/blank page to see the wallpaper.

• Leslie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can now sort of do this in the widgets page, but honestly I'd like a page without even the word "Widgets" on the top of the screen.

• mukul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should really be there in next update. Love the launcher otherwise.

• ajai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need a blank page without headings or apps , the homepage with apps seems very cluttered

Ideas: Widgets & Content

Feedback and Knowledge Base