What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Add Ability to Set a Blank / New Page

Some users have requested the ability to keep at least one page completely blank. This would enable users to have an unobstructed view of their wallpaper and a completely clean page if they want it.

1,060 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andy LakeAndy Lake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

155 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mikemike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in the "add page" section, simply have an option for a "blank" page, so that I can add whatever widgets and apps I want to it.

• "anonymous""anonymous" commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i was able to have a blank home page at the last or bottom. Now for some reason I am not able to have a home page which contains nothing in it for a clean view of the WALLPAPER!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not able to add new page after updating the app or page customization not available . Amit

• ManivannanManivannan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add new page option to include widget is not available after the recent upgrade.
        I am running Android 7.1.1 in a Nexus 5x phone.

• Michael Kemp.Michael Kemp. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding the option to create a new page on the homescreen. So there would be an app page, a recent and an optional blank / widgets page.

This would mean I could set that as a home screen and swipe left or right for the different pages (apps or people etc).

Version 1 and 2 of the launcher allowed for by this, but in version 3 I cannot add an additional page or create a widget page.

The best solution for me would be a completely manual page that I can put what I want on. I'm struggling to see why this isn't already available?

• vishnu pillaivishnu pillai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in last update you all gave apps on my homescreen accorfing to my usage. nice job but homescreen should be clean. i need all that apps on another page which i can slide left or right.

• ahmadahmad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think its a good idea if I can add another custom page so I can another app or widget page.

• LagLag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want a clean home page and then sweeping to another page to reveal all the widgets I want to use that I set up, the earlier version had it, why remove it.

• BinuBinu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like to add a custom blank page for some of my apps and calendar widget.. i do not like a scrollable page... how do i add a custom blank page?

• renerene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a blank page to add widgets to that are not provided by the launcher. It is annoying to not be able to see my calendar on a separate page. Thanks! Everything else is awesome!

• VinceVince commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there anywhere that details the upgrades made? I raised an issue that turned out to be an additional feature that needed configuration.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base