What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Add Horizontal Scrolling in App Drawer

Option to make the "All Apps" drawer scroll horizontally.

144 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

72 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for latest android operating system official launcer all is using horizontal app page slide and that make more comfortable than vertical app page, and make me feel using outdated android system. please make an option to choose horizontal or vertical i guess so

• dhineshdhinesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i need to scroll horizontally with scroll effects for accessing the applications instead of vertical listing.

• amitamit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want horizontal scroll of apps on my screen and not vertical. I would want them to remain sorted alphabetically. your launcher is nice. but if I could just have the normal android app drawer with horizontal scroll. it saves more time.

• VictorVictor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

El cajón de aplicaciones de manera vertical es menos práctico que uno horizontal.

• tushartushar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1.user has option to switch between various app drawer scrolling modes namely- vertical, horizontal, list.

2.also, the user gets the option to choose the background color and transparency of the app drawer.

P.S. - Although this is asking a lot but lots of other launchers have these options.

P P.S - At least make the 1st one happen.

Buena idea pero hay que ponerla en inglés, en español jamás nos echarán cuenta. Me suscribo por si acaso

this is more useful and a time saver and one more thing is our routine gotten in this idea..

it would be good if the apps page would have a horizontal side scrolling mode just like samsung phones also it would be nice if you could hide the letters A-Z at the side because i dont like them there awsome launcher though.

al ver como estaban organizadas me desanimo un poco , pero al agregar tan solo mas personalización y que el cajón sea vertical, sera la mejor app

Feedback and Knowledge Base