What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Allow Users to Add More Pages to Arrow

I would like to be able to add more pages. We can already hide the existing pages, but the ability to actually add more pages to the launcher would be very useful.

892 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Elusai shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

264 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Medina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wan see a page containing the email page, on the same layout as the calendar page

• Vince Rian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i mean, it would be great if the "all apps page" can be accessed as a home screen page. not everyone likes the circle-with-dots app button and i think it makes the launcher more original than other launchers. that's just an idea. maybe you guys can think of something better than that based on my idea or something. also add notifications count on "all apps page" if you can, or if you think that's a good idea.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How to Add extra Home screen as for widgets or any customization.I m not able to add another home screen as in previous version ..?

• Beni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like the first page where you can chose your own app to appear just kore of this pages

I think it would be great, if we can add more pages, that we like or want (copy app/reminders/people page).

• Filip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just option to have more Apps pages (when horizontal swipe) that will also scroll vertically.

It would be great if an option is given to user to either select vertical or horizontal view

• vishal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if user want to more pages into launcher that setting should be there.

• ABKIT MAURYA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no option to add home screen. this put restrictions on user to add number of shortcuts & widget .if there is options to add more home screens than user can add more widget and shortcuts in home screen.
        In case of remainder screen allow to integrate system apps like calendar which sync. with social networking to provide some birthday or any special day directly so that user can make note and reminders in effective and customised manner.

I like using a lot of widgets and the limited screens make it difficult to do that

The ability to add customisable pages would be the difference between 3 to 5 stars. I like to separate my games from apps, one page widgets, etc.

• Dr.AKM Zayedul Haque commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Number of homescreens shouldn't be restricted to five. More & more customization features, as available on apex/go launchers should be added

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base