What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

Add a "Mobile Data" On/Off Button

Add button to switch "Mobile Data On/Off" in the bar, with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Button, etc...

1,240 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Samuel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

121 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is wrongfully marked as completed. It is ridiculous to open the whole Settings page when all I want to do is to toggle mobile data.

• Vlad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in submenu which is accessed by swiping up on desktop (the one with brightness control, flashlight, etc) there is also a mobile internet fast access shortcut. it opens up whole mobile internet preferences menu. I suggest there should also exist an option which makes it act just like fast on/off switch (for example, like Wi-Fi on/off quick option)

• Md.Aakib Hasan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's easy to turn mobile data on or off with the dock shortcuts and attractive. So please feature 'Mobile Data on/off' instead of 'Mobile Data Usage'.

• Igor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

want to replace the flash light with something else, eg mobile data on/off

• s4ashis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when we click on data on off it will show sim 1&2 which sim to active as well add music control in swip up panel

• jayson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Personally I think it's dumb to have a locked few of these down low when android already had them in the top menu.. Would rather have another row of apps than some of these shortcuts

• Gagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it will provide a direct route for mobile data connectivity.

• Brad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add a mobile data toggle instead of airplane mode, I think a lot more people use it than airplane mode

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Ideas: Widgets & Content

Feedback and Knowledge Base