Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 长按图标进行操作,,可以设置为不震动可以吗,有人喜欢震动,有人不喜欢,优化一下用电,比较费电点和原launcher比较。

长按图标进行操作,,可以设置为不震动可以吗,有人喜欢震动,有人不喜欢,优化一下用电,比较费电点和原launcher比较。

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you please add favorite apps as u added favorite contacts it would be really helpful

I mean i would love to see my favorite apps choice or option in the frequently used apps card because the frequently used apps card is not helpful at all

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Frequently used apps

Want to be able to manage the FUAs the way they could be in previous versions.
    Determine their size, what showed on the page (removing apps like SMS, phone, etc), and new notifications.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add data Management & restricted app process & vpn

Restricted working app, limitation using data, browsing with vpn

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Progressive Web Apps (Pwas) to appear in the frequently used apps page

When a pwa is used by a browser multiple times it automatically pops up in the page, at the very least enable this for edge

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Don't keep moving my most frequently used apps!

Please replace least recently used apps in place, and allow the most frequently used apps to remain in the same spot.

I like this launcher because I don't have to spend time laying out the perfect home screen, but the down-side is that I'm forever hunting for an icon.

Bonus points if I can swap icons around manually, for those hard to reach cases.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. share via

Share Via that comes with android is weak. it rarely remembers that I want to share via Outlook to specific contacts, it defaults to message app, it lists other apps that I never use, etc. Andmade Share is old. so, replace it with something that can be customized and is more friendly to non google products

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm thinking of more rewards more freebies more more

hidden responses, say triggers. you want, I want and he want. together we achieve moderately. but if that singularity could want. I'm saying know thyself. maybe a 10 meg unsubtracted here and there for this and that whitch you want to fish about who , bait lure your pray but stay focused no one wants to be played or forced

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Reset frequency used app.

I want feature to reset frequently used app. As with many days of use, if we install new app that I am going to use often, it will take number of days and click to show new app in the list. It will force me to use app drawer for those app.
    If I can reset app list. It can show up much quickly.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. gestures should work on the frequently used apps screen. I use the frequently used apps screen as my homepage, but gestures dont work there.

I would expect pinch and other gestures to work on the frequently used apps page just like they work on all of the other pages.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. to set whatsapp as default sms application.

I see it should be very useful. Most people use whatsapp rather than the default sms app.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. frequently used apps icon size

I would like to have control for icon size on frequently used apps. I want to keep icon small but there isn't any option for that in the latest update.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. keyboard

create app keyboard can drawn like windowphone and can customize

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. hidden apps stay hidden

right now if you hit the square to show open apps it also shows recent apps in the dock position. if you have hidden apps you've used recently they also show up here. that's a huge flaw which needs to be fixed!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. app icon size not customised in the glance page

launcher is giving option to resize the app icons in the drawer. But, not in the glance page. it should show same sized icons in frequently used app section of glance page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Increase recent apps in feed view

I would like to have more apps visible in the recent apps tab in my feed. Preferably that I could specify how much apps should be shown

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. よく使用するアプリから消したアプリを復元させたい

よく使用するアプリ一覧からアプリを削除すると復元できなくなります。
    復元できるようにしてほしい。

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. where is my task manager when i hold on home page?

I could always hold down on home page for task manager to close open items.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. sort by frequency of use from bottom to UP in 2gropus : favorite and rest

frequency of usage must be simple, no complicated stadistic

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base