Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 长按图标进行操作,,可以设置为不震动可以吗,有人喜欢震动,有人不喜欢,优化一下用电,比较费电点和原launcher比较。

长按图标进行操作,,可以设置为不震动可以吗,有人喜欢震动,有人不喜欢,优化一下用电,比较费电点和原launcher比较。

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you please add favorite apps as u added favorite contacts it would be really helpful

I mean i would love to see my favorite apps choice or option in the frequently used apps card because the frequently used apps card is not helpful at all

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add data Management & restricted app process & vpn

Restricted working app, limitation using data, browsing with vpn

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Don't keep moving my most frequently used apps!

Please replace least recently used apps in place, and allow the most frequently used apps to remain in the same spot.

I like this launcher because I don't have to spend time laying out the perfect home screen, but the down-side is that I'm forever hunting for an icon.

Bonus points if I can swap icons around manually, for those hard to reach cases.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. to set whatsapp as default sms application.

I see it should be very useful. Most people use whatsapp rather than the default sms app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Reset frequency used app.

I want feature to reset frequently used app. As with many days of use, if we install new app that I am going to use often, it will take number of days and click to show new app in the list. It will force me to use app drawer for those app.
    If I can reset app list. It can show up much quickly.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. keyboard

create app keyboard can drawn like windowphone and can customize

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. gestures should work on the frequently used apps screen. I use the frequently used apps screen as my homepage, but gestures dont work there.

I would expect pinch and other gestures to work on the frequently used apps page just like they work on all of the other pages.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. share via

Share Via that comes with android is weak. it rarely remembers that I want to share via Outlook to specific contacts, it defaults to message app, it lists other apps that I never use, etc. Andmade Share is old. so, replace it with something that can be customized and is more friendly to non google products

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. frequently used apps

I'd like to be able to make the frequently used apps page transparent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. faster

installing-slow opening games-slow everything-slow. TOO SLOW!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make the Windows Phone 10 Keyboard into an app for Android

The Windows Phone 10 Keyboard was awesome... The keys expanded visibly upward when clicked, and the keyboard itself had a much better layout than any of the ones on most Android phones. The tie-in to the chosen theme was also perfect.

There are many keyboard apps out there, but none are as good as the Windows Phone 10 Keyboard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. please fix the airplane mode button to just turn it on or off instead of taking you to the connections screen to do the same thing.

when you swipe up from the bottom it gives you a few options o e being airplane mode. when you toggle airplane mode from here it takes you to the connections window to turn it on or off. I'm suggesting you make it skip the connections window and just turn it ok on/off. should be a quick fix! thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recent apps

It will be if I can recent apps icons like Google pixel launher when I press the middle button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. frequent

Don't show/repeat the same apps pinned in the dock again in the frequent apps list. This is a waste/unproductive. I don't need to swipe down in the homescreen to see those apps in the frequent apps list and select to open. They are already in my dock.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. frequently use app

Remove Apps Which I Don't Use From Frequently Use Apps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can't check Outlook calendar while composing an email in Outlook

Create an Outlook Calendar "button" that can be added to Android's "Floating Bar." It would open the Calendar portion of Outlook when clicked, even if Outlook is being used to compose an email. At the moment, if a user is composing an email, and needs to refer to the Calendar, they have to stop composing and go through too many steps to get to the Calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. add a calculator that includes metric, imperial etc conversions.

like in windows 10 you can select the conversion needed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base