Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lockscreen personalization

Changing content on the lockscreen would be amazing. Moving the clock to the bottom, making it bigger/smaller/ digital/analog? No problem, just do it!

716 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  61 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize font. Boldness, outlines, color, style.

To further creat customization options.

501 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    33 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 377 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adaptive Icons

The icons in MS Launcher are all circles, and I want the ability to change their shape and also to reshape legacy icons.

218 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Icon Pack Search

I should be able to search a 3rd party icon pack and choose icons. That is what is normal and on all launchers out there. How can this be missed? Bit of a let down that this basic feature is missing.

78 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Transparent mode for Microsoft launcher 6.0

Bring back an transparent mode from the previous version

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Icons search bar in icon packs.

When i tap on a icon pack, a big list of icons are shown from that icon pack. The problem is that you can not search for icon related to "messaging" or "calls" you have to scroll for hours in search for the perfect icon.

An search bar at the top of the page will be usefull.

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please Please Please allow me to put folders inside folders

I want to be a lot more organized and I want to have the ability to put folders inside of other folders.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Icon Label Text Shadow

Add the option to use a subtle text-shadow to icon labels for increased readability with light wallpapers.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Homescreen rotation

Add a feature for homescreen rotation if possible.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. icon search feature for changing applications icons

search feature for icons based on icon name for easily searching the appropiate icon.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make icon packs searchable within the edit icon function

Make icon packs searchable within the edit icon function. So when you want to change the icon you can search rather than scrolling if you want a different icon than the one assigned to the app. Nova Launcher does that. Sometimes there is an icon for an app but it doesn't show up because the app designer has used a slightly different name.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Custom theme colours

Have the typical sliders and colour palette. Also box showing the hex value for the colour to be copied to clipboard for sharing with other apps, such as keyboard, notification customizers.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 给我快捷栏4列的选项!

5列快捷栏看着太别扭了,还挤。

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. transparent

Please, please change the Transparent look in the feed area again as up to version 5.6. If I set Transparent, I want to have it. With version 5.7 I have an ugly gray area up and down (navigation).

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Home screen lock icons

Switched from aviate to Microsoft launcher. One thing that annoys me is that sometimes the icons can get dragged inadvertently. Would like a lock home screen icons feature. Since my home screen rarely changes once the icons are set, this would be great. If I want to change apps, I can always unlock it, change and then lock.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Landscape mode

We still need a landscape mode

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Clock widget

Customize able font for digital clock widget

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow more fine tuning of icon sizes and side padding.

I would like to see it. per app application of custom icons and just more control "fine tuning of icon sizes and padding.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. windows

I want Windows 10 mobile start layout, I love Live Tile.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 69 70
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base