Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When using the frequently used apps as a page, all the options that the old launcher had are missing.

The icon size can't be changed. You can't add more rows. Pinned apps show on the frequently used apps when they didn't before. Long press also doesn't work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. hidden apps stay hidden

right now if you hit the square to show open apps it also shows recent apps in the dock position. if you have hidden apps you've used recently they also show up here. that's a huge flaw which needs to be fixed!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. frequent apps page not working as expected in new update

In the 6/15 update, the frequently used apps page had several issues.
    -the three dot drop down button at the top right isn't working
    -I can no longer remove or hide apps from the frequently used page
    -the sizing of the icons and empty space around the edge and bottom of the screen isn't working properly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. frequently apps

singe the newest Beta of 14th june, i cant hide the title of the frequently used apps page. is it possible to bring that back in a coming Version? i use this page as Homescreen and loved tot hide the title til now, as it ist necessary to me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please bring back the old frequent use app feature. The new widget not customizable...

I love Microsoft Launcher because of this frequent used apps page. I can customize the order to descending order and showing most of the apps in one page. Love it so much. But the current widget is so limited customization and only few rows of apps... Please please bring the good old feature back or allow us to customize the page. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bring back option to reverse order of frequently used apps page.

Allows for reversal of frequently used apps so that the most used apps are near the bottom of the screen rather than the top.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I found the 5.x version of the frequently used apps page very useful. Version 6 makes it a widget with a title bar. Also version 5 was smart

Have a frequently used apps page (page, not a widget). just like it used to have in 5.x.
    It should hide apps that are in the drawer. just like it used to do in 5.x

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The reverse order in the frequently used apps

There was an option for reverse order in frequently used apps. I don't see it anymore since the last update

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Share Cal (Gear) inside Outlook for Android: Allow options for alternative Cal file ext.

upon sharing my cal. inside of outlook, I notice that clients that receive invite get brought to MS site for sign up after clicking add cal inside email. if possible have that explicitly their for them (your redirect) as well as the option for other file types that dynamically upload into their calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. よく使用するアプリから消したアプリを復元させたい

よく使用するアプリ一覧からアプリを削除すると復元できなくなります。
    復元できるようにしてほしい。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. where is my task manager when i hold on home page?

I could always hold down on home page for task manager to close open items.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. app icon size not customised in the glance page

launcher is giving option to resize the app icons in the drawer. But, not in the glance page. it should show same sized icons in frequently used app section of glance page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow pinning frequently used apps to the start page

It's currently not possible to directly pin a frequently used app to the start page, you will have to browse the app drawer for that. I would find it more convenient to be able to pin it directly from the frequently used apps menu the same way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a screen time alert if for example you have passed an hour or half an hour (I have the option of choosing the time)

Add a screen time alert if for example you have passed an hour or half an hour (I have the option of choosing the time)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. remake live tiles

we want live tiles option millions of us

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'm thinking of more rewards more freebies more more

hidden responses, say triggers. you want, I want and he want. together we achieve moderately. but if that singularity could want. I'm saying know thyself. maybe a 10 meg unsubtracted here and there for this and that whitch you want to fish about who , bait lure your pray but stay focused no one wants to be played or forced

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. sort by frequency of use from bottom to UP in 2gropus : favorite and rest

frequency of usage must be simple, no complicated stadistic

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Line的聊天室捷徑無法建立在桌面

修正此bug 我希望能將我最常用的聊天室建立捷徑在桌面

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base