Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Desktop mode on tablet

It wouldn't be a bad thing for a launcher to maintain desktop mode and run apps in windows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. personnalisation

ajouter des effets de défilement entre les différents écrans ( fondu , zoom , rotation cube , rotation sphère , etc etc ).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. keep folder labels and app labels different

In settings, you have a place to hide apps and folders labels. you should make it so that they are their own settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. if you can't figure out how to save me 20 min by importing as much of my old launcher settings as possible, why you would expect me 2 want 2

I want to be able to import at the very least my layout from novalauncher, if not the overlapping settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Auto categorized apps

Auto categorized apps

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. change text color for app/folder

not sure if this is a feature yet but maybe add, change app/folder text color (some backgrounds render visibility low)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Update Transperant Feature for Nevigation bar to Adjust with every screen. much more improvement required in Nevigation bar Manage.

No any feature available for Nevigation Bar setting. Some Feature also required for Nevigation Bar setting .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make clock icon interactive like the calendar icon.

It would be great if the clock app icon showed the current time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Aperçu des pack d'icônes

Ajouter l'icône de l'application de pack d'icônes. Le nom seul n'est pas pratique quant on en a plusieurs...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Apps & Folder names visibility independently

I would like to control applications and folder names independently. For instance I want to show Folder name for each of the folders created, and for each app icon I would like to hide.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why do icons get smaller when changing to landscape orientation?

Home screen icons should remain the same size whether in portrait or landscape orientation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add iconpack search by name. I want realtime icons of calender, 'cause they don't match current date when I set a new Icon pack. Plz FIX.

First of all I want Microsoft to add a In-Icon pack search bar for easy findings for app icons that We want without scrolling 4k to 6k icons of an icon pack.

and second, Set new icons to realtime and current date. Whenever I set a new Icon pack, the icons doesn't match the current time and date, Like Calendar.
    and I want Microsoft to show Every calendar icon or realitime icons of Installed icon packs in real-time. So that When I set new icons pack, It should look great.
    I used this launcher for the years, Even When it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Any chance of a Metro style launcher? really miss the simplicity and customization

The metro style that windows phone's used to have was great, really simple, everything important at hand, and easily customizable, the live tiles were way better than anything that you can get now. i even tried some launchers that try to emulate that and they fail big time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base