Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Home screen icons should be independent from icon pack

I have the option to manually choose an icon for a home screen shortcut, even from icon packs different than the one selected as default. However, this feature has a bug. Once the Launcher is restarted, those shortcuts will show up all white instead of displaying the selected icon. I have to make the given icon pack the default to get them to render properly again, but this will in turn mess up the icons in the app drawer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. custom image app icon

ability to customize app icon using images

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. some dynamic effect when unlocking mobile home screen. like fly in or fly out animation

currently the unlocking is too simple. if an animation is added when unlocking mobile with added effect would be nice

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Edit the configuration of the launcher via computer

An webapp or a client for the computer to configure the microsoft launcher faster and mor comfortable

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Small widgets

I would like suggest an idea about widgets.
    If there is small widgets we users can place more widget in the home screen.

And if you can add Microsoft navigation button in this launcher that is also good. And please add notification panel pull down button and custom button position too.

This is great launcher. I am using this launcher in my two phones Huawei and Samsung.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Modify the keyboard and notification bar Theme, for Galaxy Androids with square keys.

Ideas- "use same themed icon settings for notification bar and keyboards. or at least allow for customization. Apply to page layouts for browser.
    Notification bar icons should be spaced equally apart in squares like they were on the Windows Phone, along with the keyboard."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bing icons alike, please

Bing icons alike, please

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Best Luncher ! Add some exciting font styles and themes with new icon packs.

Best Luncher ! Add some exciting font styles and themes with new icon packs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please "make app icons the same shape" apply to edited icons too. I use square and editing an icon turns it to the default rounded square 🥺

I just want all the edited icons to have the same shape as the setting I chose.

Even better: Allow us to choose what shape we want for edited icons. That way we can mix and match shapes for some added customization on our home screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. dont like this new chance I want to go back

I don' t like this change in the interface I want to have the option to go back to normal. I am no young I hate changes when I am used to something I want to keep it that way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add icon round or square option

please add the option of icons layout on screen eg. round or square

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. An option to change the fill of 'same shaped' app icons to white or black instead of an averaged out colour of the colours in the app icon.

It's useful as it adds consistency to the app experience. Often some icons are difficult to see be because of their fill. (Eg- Google photos has a blue background). You may also get the white backgrounds turning to black inside dark mode. It's subtle, but sensible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Rectangle

I can't customise the size of the icons. I want my maps icon large so when I'm in a hurry I can hit it easily. I want my email medium because I use it a lot. I want my banking app small because I don't want to launch it by mistake. A grid of identical squares looks very anonymous, a variety of sizes is easier for my brain to remember what I'm looking at and hence how to navigate to what I want. I won't use this launcher till it allows me to do that. ie all the usability of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. hide app names

I would like to remove the app name text below app. I had to manually rename/remove the names app-by-app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Own order on applications box

I want the possibility to order my applications myself on the box apps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Apply icon pack only for Homescreen icons

Option to apply icon packs only for apps on the Homescreen would be nice. This will allow the AppDrawer to be excluded from icon packs, so the AppDrawer will continue to show original icons.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Caching icons in backups and Microsoft account

Often icon packs come with thousands of icons, most of which are irrelevant for the user. In addition to adding support for searching icons using keywords, can you cache the icons applied by the user to his/ her Microsoft account and include them in the Launcher Backups? This will make icon customisation much faster if you provide a 'Previously Applied Icons' section when choosing an icon/ icon pack. It is okay if the original icon pack needs to be installed on the device for this purpose.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. adaptive icon pack support

Adaptive icon packs support.
    Now we can only use prepared shape icons, adaptive icon pack can be selected but nothing is applied. Additionally setting shape for icon pack would be useful. It's disabled when any icon pack is chosen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 69 70
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base