Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Increase recent apps in feed view

I would like to have more apps visible in the recent apps tab in my feed. Preferably that I could specify how much apps should be shown

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show frequent apps in apps overview (task manager)

Closing or switching applications from task manager should suggest next application which can be launched based on usage hobby. This is present in stock android launcher

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Introduce an applock,password protected app must not be deleted easily by others it must ask them for pin before deleting.

It must ask for pin before someone tries to delete that app protected by an applock.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Permanently remove apps from Frequently Used page

I'd love to only have to remove, say, Outlook, from that list one time. I already have that app on my home screen, and I don't want it taking up a slot on the Frequently Used screen. I like that I can remove these apps, but I don't like that they come back.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Seria bom se mantivesse algumas das funções muito necessárias e fundamentais do Android, como a apps recentes e as opções que dá o Android.

Dar 2 toques o puxar pra dentro/pra fora não é muito funcional.
    por que já acostumamos com o uso do Android

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. increasing graphics quality and memory speed

The app can help the user to increase quality of graphics and increases the speed of the other apps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. notification badge on frequently used apps

Currently, notification badges show on app drawer, dock, icon on home, and don't show on frequently used apps.
    I want badges enable on frequently used apps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hide dock's apps from frequently used apps in feed

In a independent page, frequently used apps don't show apps which is in dock. It's good.
    But in feed's "glance", frequently used apps do show apps which is in docks.

I want to not see dock's apps in all frequently used apps view.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Frequently used apps

Want to be able to manage the FUAs the way they could be in previous versions.
    Determine their size, what showed on the page (removing apps like SMS, phone, etc), and new notifications.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Frequently used apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. performance has become really slow

improved performance upon attempting to reach home screen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. please provide reset on frequently used apps

i want a reset on frequently used apps

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. se crashea después de una videollamada

justo después de una video llamada por wassap y finalizarla el teléfono se cuelga y teina por reiniciarse

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add frequently used apps in home screen

in previous versions, when you wanted to add a new page to your home screen, there was an option for adding frequently used apps page. with that setting, your app icons displayed the notification badge when there was any. whereas when you add the frequency used apps card to the screen from the feed, the icons are just dead shortcut without showing any notification badge. 😭😭

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. frequently used apps icon size

I would like to have control for icon size on frequently used apps. I want to keep icon small but there isn't any option for that in the latest update.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Notification badges

Display Notification Badges on Pinned Frequently used apps Page

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a card for Favorites apps like card for Frequently apps, also the card can include widgets 1x1 like the short cuts on outlook.

Add a card for Favorites apps like card for Frequently apps, also the card can include widgets 1x1 like the short cuts on outlook.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base