Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Necesito que los iconos principales tambien se puedan agrupar en carpetas

Necesito que los iconos principales tengan la opcion de agrupar en carpeta como los accesos directos

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Official tile theme with live tiles for standard apps.

We need to have option to make tile based layout for whole interface. May be with lot of settings (like spacing between tiles/icons) or may be without meant settings, but with great w8/10 style.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. check for free space before adding an app to launcher

i like the app, congrats. It seems i found a functionality missing. when adding a link of an app, even if there is some space in the home screen, it creates new window and adds that app link in that. It should first check for empty space in default window.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. no name on icon in homescreen

I would like to have a Option to remove the app name and show only the icon in the home screen. Since, we use these apps frequently we know what they do. and displaying app icon Below icon degrades the asthetic of launcher

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Option to align icons to the grid.

When I drag an icon from the drawer to the home screen, it can be placed out of grid, meaning the left position is not the same as that of the icons below and above. I am not sure if anybody wants this behaviour, but if so, please add an option to align icons, just like every other launchers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Keep the folders

When we install the launcher it eraser the organization (folders), It coulp keep the folders and eraser only the icons

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. increase the size of app icon

It would be nice If we could increase or decrease the size of app icons as we do in some gadgets !

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. home screen grid size. I dislike that I can't change to the grid size to smaller or larger.

on all previous home screen settings I have used, I was able to adjust the home screen grid to more or less icons. this doesn't seem possible in launcher

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Customization for Nepal

I haven't found any customization for Nepal, also in MSN news feed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. icon pack

when we click on edit icon , they give us a list of icons from installed iconpack , if there was a option that it would suggest many type of icon by searching online instead of installing many icon pack !
    An online portal for different icons of every app...sideway to intalled icon pack

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. page dots on or off option on home screens

On home page. there's a page indicator which are dots and dock indicator which is a small line. now I have both of them since I have more than one page but now o see two dots and and line above it. maybe change the page number indicastor to top or give on or off option. it jiust looks too cluttery there

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hide tags

Let us hide application names on main page. It could look better without typings

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. edy

Drawing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The app folder shouldn't show the border of the app icon if that part is outside of the folder shape. It happens with circle shapes.

The circles shouldn't show the rest of the app icon if it is outside the shape of the folder.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. icon options

add a double tap action command to app icons, which could include, for example opening a different but related (or any) app. for example, mail icon opens on single tap but can set double tap action to open contacts app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base