Ideas

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The APP NAME of which the icon is being edited should be visible in the icon editing screen

the APP NAME should be visible to the editor , while editing the icon.
    I usually tend to forget the app name i was editing , while manually changing the icons for each app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be nice if you added customizable app opening and closing animation like nova launcher

It would be cool to change the app open and close animation to your choice for example "Slide Up" "Zoom" etc. Kinda like the Nova Launcher.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Save current theme for future use.

When you have the option to save current theme, it would save wich icons you use for each app/folder (especially the ones you changed manually) and your startscreen layout..and preferably all settings, too. This way you can switch it up and try something new without the hassle of having to change it all back manually. (e.g. in case the "new" disappoints,...)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. reshape icons for even third party icon pack

currently icon reshape feature is only supported for system and microsoft launcher icon sets. if I add other icon packs that option is provided for them.
    Need to have icon reshape/adaptive icon feature for any icon pack that user selects

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add option to turn icon background to solid white in "make icons of same shape" setting.

Please add option to turn icon background to solid white in "make icons of same shape" setting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Queria que o limpador de ram já estivesse incluído na tela inicial do launcher, já que você não encontra na biblioteca de apps

O limpador de ram não está disponível na tela inicial, você precisa fazer uma gambiarra para adicionar a tela inicial

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fluent design like windows 10

Implement the transparent UI and fluent design language on surface duo launcher

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. animation effects to the home screen.

Different types of animation effects to make home screen attractive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Search apps bar and rearrenge of icons

The possibility to remove the search apps bar and rearrenge icons by my choice and not only for the launcher's will

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I like bigger icons. More or less 120 % of the ma się now. They were available for some time, but disappeared...

I like bigger icons. More or less 120 % of the max size now. They were available for some time, but disappeared...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Customize the application menu and categories

Customize the application menu and categories

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. arrange app icons in any order i want and grupo them

in them apps menu ir would be great that i could arrange them un any order i want and nota only alphabetically

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. fontsize

Font size should be ajustable. It screwed up after Update to v6

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. App name background/contrast so I can read the text on light and busy wallpapers

Add an app name drop shadow slider in icon appearance to set either a static shadow value, or even better a 'strength' value for a shadow that adjusts dynamically depending on the wallpaper in use. Right now app names are hard to read on light wallpapers and impossible to read with a busy wallpaper. All my wallpapers have to be plain darker colours.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. mail card

mail card

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base