Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be fantastic if a feature for changing the size and thickness of the font would be added.

Perhaps an option in the app's settings where you can chose between different font styles for the launcher, which would also include an option for higher or lower letter thickness. This change should also have effect on the launcher's widgets. It would be much appreciated. Thank you.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. dual screen is challenging

I am using an LG G8X dual screen device. Given the software enhancements of the Surface Duo, you would think this browser would work better on a two screen device. if it did I would be more apt to use the microsoft integrations.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unable to change spacing between items in list, used to be much closer

Used to be able to see my shopping list all on one screen but since last release, blank line put between each so now need to scroll up and down to find things. Needs to be configurable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Return

Add an option to return old version design.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. recently within the last few weeks when unlocking the phone (s10) the launcher isn't active and locking and unlocking the phone activates it

when the phone is unlocked it isn't activate. After a period of time or locking and unlocking it comes back. its been fine for over a year but in the last few months its started to fail

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Lockscreen personalization

Changing content on the lockscreen would be amazing. Moving the clock to the bottom, making it bigger/smaller/ digital/analog? No problem, just do it!

716 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  61 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Customizeable search bar in Feed/Glance

Please give us option for search bar placement in Feed/Glance screen, like remove it or arrange it however we like (just like other widget). Now it's hidden above our profile picture which is not efficient.
    It also make the profile pic too close to Android status bar (it doesn't have top margin/padding) which is weird, since if you pull down the Feed screen, the search bar has top margin/padding.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add font change (or match system) option.

an additional option for changing the fonts for Microsoft launcher

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Update" option on Desktop App Icon

when anyone presses down on their desktop apps and options arise, such as uninstall etc...: ADD AN UPDATE OPTION.

If you play it right, Microsoft Launcher could be like Google Playstore.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. tighter widget placement

there's so much space between the widgets. tighten it up.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. bing wallpapers

Bing wallpapers should not include white colors because text often becomes unreadable

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Themes

I would love to see a theme feature. Either a support for the feature already in place for samsung phones, or a more dynamic and better supported version specific for users of the MS Launcher like myself.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Turn off adaptive icons

a feature that remove the white frame of apps so they would look like in android 6

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Different Icon Shapes for Home and Dock Icons

I do wish we could have different icon shape for the dock icons and home screen icons. We already can have different icon sizes for these 2 areas, why can't the shape be differentiated too? I want my Home Screen Icon be Squircle, but dock icons original, please..

If possible, I want some of my home screen icon Squircle, some others be their original too. I can manage that by manually changing the icon after I set the icon shape to be Squicle. But once the launcher rebooted, I switch back to uniform Squircle. I wish this is possible but if…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Smaller icon label text without bold.

The icon label text is too big and bold. Even when selecting "small".

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a custom icon pack

I've been using microsoft launcher for nearly 2 years now. I would like mirocsoft to build a custom icon pack for users. It will really enhance the UI considering it's 90% well polished. You can get back to me at my given email address. Cheers!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You can't slide the desktop while moving ICONS, but it's even more convenient if you can slide the desktop while moving ICONS.

You can't slide the desktop while moving ICONS, but it's even more convenient if you can slide the desktop while moving ICONS.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. shadow

a. wish a option to enable or disable icon shadow.
    b. icon shadow missing when changed icon for that app.

1. 希望增加一个启用禁用图标阴影的选项

2. 修改某个应用的图标后,图标阴影会消失

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. make the folder icon the same size as apps

The folder icon is larger than the app icons on home screen. That doesn't give the best looking home screen. Please make the folder icon size the same as the app icon size.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On/Off shades in fonts and icons

I have a line icon pack and I just saw that icons have a default shade like app names, which makes it work better with some wallpapers and worse in other ones, I'd love this to be a customizable feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base