Ideas

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I am not happy with the way it has changed the format on my screen

It has changed the way my screen looks. My app icons are smaller with less visible on each screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Home screen icons should be independent from icon pack

I have the option to manually choose an icon for a home screen shortcut, even from icon packs different than the one selected as default. However, this feature has a bug. Once the Launcher is restarted, those shortcuts will show up all white instead of displaying the selected icon. I have to make the given icon pack the default to get them to render properly again, but this will in turn mess up the icons in the app drawer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. custom image app icon

ability to customize app icon using images

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. some dynamic effect when unlocking mobile home screen. like fly in or fly out animation

currently the unlocking is too simple. if an animation is added when unlocking mobile with added effect would be nice

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Edit the configuration of the launcher via computer

An webapp or a client for the computer to configure the microsoft launcher faster and mor comfortable

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Small widgets

I would like suggest an idea about widgets.
    If there is small widgets we users can place more widget in the home screen.

And if you can add Microsoft navigation button in this launcher that is also good. And please add notification panel pull down button and custom button position too.

This is great launcher. I am using this launcher in my two phones Huawei and Samsung.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Modify the keyboard and notification bar Theme, for Galaxy Androids with square keys.

Ideas- "use same themed icon settings for notification bar and keyboards. or at least allow for customization. Apply to page layouts for browser.
    Notification bar icons should be spaced equally apart in squares like they were on the Windows Phone, along with the keyboard."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bing icons alike, please

Bing icons alike, please

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. reset customized icon

would be nice to be able to reset every icon to the default one cause if you change a single, no matter what icon pack you apply you need to change the individual icon one by one.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Best Luncher ! Add some exciting font styles and themes with new icon packs.

Best Luncher ! Add some exciting font styles and themes with new icon packs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please "make app icons the same shape" apply to edited icons too. I use square and editing an icon turns it to the default rounded square 🥺

I just want all the edited icons to have the same shape as the setting I chose.

Even better: Allow us to choose what shape we want for edited icons. That way we can mix and match shapes for some added customization on our home screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. dont like this new chance I want to go back

I don' t like this change in the interface I want to have the option to go back to normal. I am no young I hate changes when I am used to something I want to keep it that way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Swipe

Add the ability to have action when swiping an icon in home screen. This feature is already available before, but missing in v6 update.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Own order on applications box

I want the possibility to order my applications myself on the box apps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add on your own icon pack so that we can using and changing our icon pack by using all apps inside playstore icon.

Please make your own new app regarding about the icon pack so that we as user didnt need to download others icon pack app "that were not stable" and did not up to date. here i suggest you make a new app for ICON PACK and just download all the apps icon inside google playstore to be built inside your app so that we can choose any icon pack we want. Theres No need to make it premium or have yo pay to use because it will make ur rating down. Just make it free. lile example I want to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base