Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. adaptive icon pack support

Adaptive icon packs support.
    Now we can only use prepared shape icons, adaptive icon pack can be selected but nothing is applied. Additionally setting shape for icon pack would be useful. It's disabled when any icon pack is chosen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow more fine tuning of icon sizes and side padding.

I would like to see it. per app application of custom icons and just more control "fine tuning of icon sizes and padding.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Apps & Folder names visibility independently

I would like to control applications and folder names independently. For instance I want to show Folder name for each of the folders created, and for each app icon I would like to hide.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why do icons get smaller when changing to landscape orientation?

Home screen icons should remain the same size whether in portrait or landscape orientation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add iconpack search by name. I want realtime icons of calender, 'cause they don't match current date when I set a new Icon pack. Plz FIX.

First of all I want Microsoft to add a In-Icon pack search bar for easy findings for app icons that We want without scrolling 4k to 6k icons of an icon pack.

and second, Set new icons to realtime and current date. Whenever I set a new Icon pack, the icons doesn't match the current time and date, Like Calendar.
    and I want Microsoft to show Every calendar icon or realitime icons of Installed icon packs in real-time. So that When I set new icons pack, It should look great.
    I used this launcher for the years, Even When it…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Shaped icons for third-party icon packs

I'd appreciate if Microsoft Launcher supported the ability to apply shaped icon backgrounds (square, round, teardrop, etc) to third-party icon packs. They currently only work for default icons.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. dark mode

you should add the dark mode version for devices that have the low android version, i.e. that notifications, settings and more become all black

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am not happy with the way it has changed the format on my screen

It has changed the way my screen looks. My app icons are smaller with less visible on each screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Home screen icons should be independent from icon pack

I have the option to manually choose an icon for a home screen shortcut, even from icon packs different than the one selected as default. However, this feature has a bug. Once the Launcher is restarted, those shortcuts will show up all white instead of displaying the selected icon. I have to make the given icon pack the default to get them to render properly again, but this will in turn mess up the icons in the app drawer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. custom image app icon

ability to customize app icon using images

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. some dynamic effect when unlocking mobile home screen. like fly in or fly out animation

currently the unlocking is too simple. if an animation is added when unlocking mobile with added effect would be nice

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Edit the configuration of the launcher via computer

An webapp or a client for the computer to configure the microsoft launcher faster and mor comfortable

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Small widgets

I would like suggest an idea about widgets.
    If there is small widgets we users can place more widget in the home screen.

And if you can add Microsoft navigation button in this launcher that is also good. And please add notification panel pull down button and custom button position too.

This is great launcher. I am using this launcher in my two phones Huawei and Samsung.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Modify the keyboard and notification bar Theme, for Galaxy Androids with square keys.

Ideas- "use same themed icon settings for notification bar and keyboards. or at least allow for customization. Apply to page layouts for browser.
    Notification bar icons should be spaced equally apart in squares like they were on the Windows Phone, along with the keyboard."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bing icons alike, please

Bing icons alike, please

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. reset customized icon

would be nice to be able to reset every icon to the default one cause if you change a single, no matter what icon pack you apply you need to change the individual icon one by one.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Best Luncher ! Add some exciting font styles and themes with new icon packs.

Best Luncher ! Add some exciting font styles and themes with new icon packs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please "make app icons the same shape" apply to edited icons too. I use square and editing an icon turns it to the default rounded square 🥺

I just want all the edited icons to have the same shape as the setting I chose.

Even better: Allow us to choose what shape we want for edited icons. That way we can mix and match shapes for some added customization on our home screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base