Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. dark mode

you should add the dark mode version for devices that have the low android version, i.e. that notifications, settings and more become all black

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. sub folders

Sub folders on the home screen would be helpful if possible so a folder within a folder. Not sure if that's possible with Android though.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. reset customized icon

would be nice to be able to reset every icon to the default one cause if you change a single, no matter what icon pack you apply you need to change the individual icon one by one.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am not happy with the way it has changed the format on my screen

It has changed the way my screen looks. My app icons are smaller with less visible on each screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a search option for changing custom icons

Please. Add a search option for changing custom icons. To search for the icon in the packs. Because there are more than 4000 icons per pack, it's too long to search for an icon

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Swipe

Add the ability to have action when swiping an icon in home screen. This feature is already available before, but missing in v6 update.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Graphics is terrible, real step backwards

Revert to transparent backgrounds to folders, get rid of the bold text which looks stupid and jars against the normal text used elsewhere on the phone e.g. Normal app list.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. chance app icon to windows 10 logo with start app tiles please make dock like win super task bar with minized apps :) more like windows 10

a launcher more like windows 10 desktop and super taskbar with start menu with itons or tiles :) with Windows logo start button

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Proposer différentes positions des icônes dans les dossiers, modifier la taille des icônes en % au lieu de petit moyen et grand

Proposer différentes positions des icônes dans les dossiers, modifier la taille des icônes en % au lieu de petit moyen et grand.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Es muy difícil asignar un icono personalizado a una aplicación concreta.

el lanzador debería añadir una opción de búsqueda en un paquete de iconos para poderlo asociar a una aplicación concreta de forma personalizada. ahora es prácticamente imposible hacerlo ya que los iconos del paquete seven pequeñísimos y te los muestra todos sí que tengas opción de buscar tecleando un nombre concreto, por ejemplo el nombre de una aplicación.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Separate home icon settings and drawer icon settings

Make a function where the 'make all icons the same shape' setting works separately for home and the app drawer, I'd like to customize home icons but I prefer to keep my drawer icons the same

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Desktop mode on tablet

It wouldn't be a bad thing for a launcher to maintain desktop mode and run apps in windows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. personnalisation

ajouter des effets de défilement entre les différents écrans ( fondu , zoom , rotation cube , rotation sphère , etc etc ).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. keep folder labels and app labels different

In settings, you have a place to hide apps and folders labels. you should make it so that they are their own settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. if you can't figure out how to save me 20 min by importing as much of my old launcher settings as possible, why you would expect me 2 want 2

I want to be able to import at the very least my layout from novalauncher, if not the overlapping settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Auto categorized apps

Auto categorized apps

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base