Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 94 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Icon Pack Search

I should be able to search a 3rd party icon pack and choose icons. That is what is normal and on all launchers out there. How can this be missed? Bit of a let down that this basic feature is missing.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lockscreen personalization

Changing content on the lockscreen would be amazing. Moving the clock to the bottom, making it bigger/smaller/ digital/analog? No problem, just do it!

673 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  54 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a search option for changing custom icons

Please. Add a search option for changing custom icons. To search for the icon in the packs. Because there are more than 4000 icons per pack, it's too long to search for an icon

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Transparent mode for Microsoft launcher 6.0

Bring back an transparent mode from the previous version

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Edit Icon Individually

Long pressing on app icons will bring and Edit option to customize that icon, changing it to any icon from any icon pack.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Icons search bar in icon packs.

When i tap on a icon pack, a big list of icons are shown from that icon pack. The problem is that you can not search for icon related to "messaging" or "calls" you have to scroll for hours in search for the perfect icon.

An search bar at the top of the page will be usefull.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Set icon edge rounding without modification of icons

Now when you want round edges of icons you only can make icons the same shape. It would be nice to keep original shape but round edges of square icons. E.g. Office icon is nice and transparent but when enabled resizing of icons it has white background. I would rather just round edges not make icons same shape.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. incorporate changing the fonts of the device

like for instance the font type for the icons in home screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Themes

I would love to see a theme feature. Either a support for the feature already in place for samsung phones, or a more dynamic and better supported version specific for users of the MS Launcher like myself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow more fine tuning of icon sizes and side padding.

I would like to see it. per app application of custom icons and just more control "fine tuning of icon sizes and padding.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Smaller icon label text without bold.

The icon label text is too big and bold. Even when selecting "small".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide an option to choose icons from Gallery. It's the basic feature of customization.

Your launcher only supports choosing icons from theme. A lot of people prefer Nova launcher because that has this feature. People want to pick their own icons, not necessarily from themes. Also, since your app currently doesn't support searching icons from theme. It's just endless scrolling through 4000+ icons that a particular theme may support. That's not a good way to customize. Just let us chose from Gallery. It's easier!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to have the option to change the color of the long press app popup shortcuts .

provide an option to darken the long press popup app settings and shortcuts, maybe an option so that the popup can be set according to icon pack

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Implement Microsoft style square corners for whole system(android 10 one Ui 2.1)

Hi Team, This launcher is amazing. Really gives you microsoft experience on Android phones. The Microsoft launcher does not completely overide and replace the one ui 2.1 look. For example system settings app and quick access panel and default Samsung app show one ui theme while still using Microsoft launcher. It would be really nice if Microsoft launcher applies its own custom skin to system wide app with square corners MS look.
    Regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In the option to edit the app icon, it would be ideal to have the option to use an image from the gallery.

Example: You have an app that doesn't have the icon in the pack icons. Then I'd use a custom icon from my gallery.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Per app icon icon settings from multiple icon packs

on the home screen or in the app drawer when I long press on an app I can choose any icon for it from the installed icon packs. optionally icons matching the app name can be highlighted. i.e.: I long press Snapchat and select the app icon option. a dialog box appears showing suggestions from all the icon packs I have installed and if the packs have multiple icons for Snapchat I.e.: Snapchat and Snapchat 2 and Snapchat Rainbow it all shows up. I can choose one and it shows that icon for this app everywhere in the launcher (app…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. No White pictures. Can't view them very well. It makes for harsh viewing. Too bright.

When a white landscape is shown it appears harsh on my eyes. Ive tried lowering the brightness level but then its too low for anything else.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 55 56
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base