Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

What new feature or idea would you like to see in Arrow?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lockscreen personalization

Changing content on the lockscreen would be amazing. Moving the clock to the bottom, making it bigger/smaller/ digital/analog? No problem, just do it!

302 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  24 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize font. Boldness, outlines, color, style.

To further creat customization options.

404 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adaptive Icons

The icons in MS Launcher are all circles, and I want the ability to change their shape and also to reshape legacy icons.

183 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom theme colours

Have the typical sliders and colour palette. Also box showing the hex value for the colour to be copied to clipboard for sharing with other apps, such as keyboard, notification customizers.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Icons search bar in icon packs.

When i tap on a icon pack, a big list of icons are shown from that icon pack. The problem is that you can not search for icon related to "messaging" or "calls" you have to scroll for hours in search for the perfect icon.

An search bar at the top of the page will be usefull.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please Please Please allow me to put folders inside folders

I want to be a lot more organized and I want to have the ability to put folders inside of other folders.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rendre l'horloge avec un affichage dynamique.

Rendre l'horloge avec un affichage dynamique comme le fait Samsung. Votre luncher à mit un affichage fixe pour l'horloge, c'est dommage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The option to change all launcher font colours independently. Reading app labels on certain coloured wallpapers/background is very difficult

Lots of personalisation is extremely important to modern mobile users. The ability to change the home screen/app screen and dock font colours to contrast with the background wallpaper is very important for readability. Being able to independently change one individual app icons label font colour to differ from another's on the same screen/page is an option i have not seen in the other launchers I've used. This would be a feature to help highlight certain apps where their icons lay over differing multi coloured areas on any given background wallpaper. ie if the top half of a wallpaper is black…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Windows phone

Seria excelente si la aplicación se enfocará o diera la opción de tener las baldosas cuando usábamos Windows phone. Si es una aplicación de Windows debe salir del estereotipo de android

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. infobadges

Die Infobadges sollten in einer der App angepassten Farbe erscheinen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Microsoft Launcher Landscape Home Screen

A feature I am waiting for us to be able to rotate and use my home screen in landscape view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bixby vision

Hello! you should keep The bixby working with The Microsoft launcher, its better than your feed (in my opnion) Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Icon pack

Please add feature that enable us to search through icons when we want to change an icon manually, a feature that exist in some other launchers such as Nova.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More Microsoft launcher themed icons

The current icon pack only has a handful of icons that match some of the stock apps, there needs to be a wider variety of icons for more apps.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More Microsoft launcher themed icons

The current icon pack only has a handful of icons that match some of the stock apps, there needs to be a wider variety of icons for more apps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would love to resize the icons on the home screen individually like the Windows phones of ye olde.

Resize home screen icons individually, option to re-colour each icon individually and the option to make them slightly transparent. Like the home screens of Windows phones basically.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customize icons and layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base