Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add Artificial Intelligence To Assist User And Security fixes ...Not letting the device Lacking Security resources and Attach SENSE .

sense using Bot ...or Antibugs ...will act accordingly as logs are being collected and Send It should work offline And Use Its Sense To Check system Configurations. and if any data being shared Or The Users temperature varies or User Reactions go fishy ... Automatically System Will perform To ensure Safety.. 1) Sound SENSE 2)blood circulation , temperature sense [Body, device, Climate , Light sense, heat sense , check through biometric. Users response rate . And bla bla ... AI must refresh rate

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. widgets which support dark mode doesn't turn dark with MS launcher, however, it does with system UI.

MS Todo widget doesn't turn into dark in MS launcher, however, it does when I use system UI.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. clear cache option

an option to clear cache memory & boost ram & phone speed..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Glance section cards

In the Glance section Add or Remove Cards, the last saved cards settings got lost on phone power off /restart. Ideally, the user preference cards should be preserved, so it should be displayed accordingly. It displays all the cards from scratch and the user has to deselect the unwanted cards.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. take over the TV market for good.

Buy the Tivo company. Install it standard in all tvs from here on out. Charge 1 dollar a month for service plan 1 which includes wifi streaming of recorded TV to a mobile device. Plan 2 could be a yearly flat rate at 120 a year with Samsung drive. Install Samsung drives in tvs. Microsds. Cut out cable companies from owning that market. Apple tv, roku, and chrome cast would go out of business. all I ask for in return is to pay for my degree. I want to be a phycologist to help people learn to communicate better to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can't add images to Sticky Notes on Android when accessed via the Launcher's native widget support

Sticky Notes work perfectly and are fully functional when accessed with OneNote. However I cannot add images to the standalone widget built into the Launcher. When I try to insert an image, or create a new "image" note, my default camera opens and there is no option to view my gallery. When I follow these steps in OneNote, it seems to open a special camera tool which includes an icon next to the shutter button so I can browse my gallery. My guess is the widget version is just not using the right camera.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. gesture movements

For phones running Android 10, can you add this feature please

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. put some widget of key of lockscreen plz

this widget just need one tap for make ur phone in mode lock screen. i think its really important for some user have fingerprint in power button

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. per home screen page/app rotation

Some layouts of home screen widgets dont work as well in portrait as they do in landscape, or vice
    versa. It would be nice if each home screen page had a independent option to rotate, or if each widget could use the same spacial coordinates and rotate within them, this would make a widget layout look better in any orientation

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to set Default Calendar on "Your Feed" instead of having to chose which calenders to add each event to

when adding an event, instead of asking which calendar to use every time you add an event, allow an option to set Default, and "do not show again" prompt

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow option in Glance tab to prevent widgets from scrolling.

Since the glance tab scrolls, I have to be careful where to scroll to avoid scrolling the widget. It would be nice to prevent widgets from scrolling so that the entire glance tab scrolls and I can see my other cards

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Use default assistant for search widget Microphone action.

Add an option to use the system default voice assistant (or built in text to speech dialog) when clicking the mic icon on the search widget. The current behavior of using the Cortana Text To Speech interface leads to an inconsistent user experience between apps if using any assistant other than Cortana.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Time and weather widget font too small for date

The font size cannot be changed, and padding does not adjust. Might be a bug in padding. I must strain to read the date.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adding battery with time and date as a widget.

A widget showing both time and battery could be added as well like the existing widget showing date and temperature. While I believe if an user choses the option to hide the Status Bar, he or she or they may want to have a pinned widget shows both time with date and battery.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Frequently used apps widget

Frequently used apps section in the side menu is quite useful.
    What about having the ability to add a widget with the same functionality to any page?

UI: a resizible block of apps which behaves like a folder (shows more after the tap).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pin a widget at the top of the page and make it fixed, like the time on the pixel launcher.

When you pin a widget it stays visible even if you move through pages.

Kind of like the dock. this way we would be able to replicate the time and search bar of the pixel launcher.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base