Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add volume pannel in widget

Everything is good but widget option are limited can increase and modify the bottom widget option and make more stylish look same as control center ios.🙂

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please release the Microsoft Launcher's Time and Weather Widget for other Android launchers, specifically Samsung's One UI.

Exactly as it does in Microsoft Launcher, only in other launchers. The Microsoft Time and Weather Widget is the nicest looking Clock widget on Android, so I'd like to see it available on other launchers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. screen time widget settings

I'd love to see two crucial settings added to the screen time widget. One of which being, the ability to set a 'reset' time. For example instead of always restarting the hours logged at 12am, you can instead choose the time at which this event happens. (to better accommodate people with irregular work/sleep schedules). The second suggestion is, having the option of disregarding time spent on the desktop/outside of apps in the total screen usage metrics. (or even disregard apps of the person's choosing)- I know that personally, I'm far more concerned with my screen usage on Social media than…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. music player

please make the music player as a widget

74 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Glance - Task widget is ugly and wasting space...

Please provide a compact design. The Tasks widget in the Glance page is just wasting too much space and also looking ugly. There is no option to change the layout to a compact view that looks elegant and occupies much less space.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Google has an device called Alexa.it's good but one thing I want to help you in marketing. (this will be continued)

it has all functions except projecting feature. if you manufactured like that device (Alexa) with projecting feature.
    that device will go faster than Alexa. please think about it seriously. this will help you.
    my name is Aditya B. R
    I'm from INDIA
    I'm studying in 9th standard

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Widgets on my Samsung S10+ are scaled too big and look zoomed in.

Other third party launchers deal with this issue as well. Apparently Samsung phones misreport the font/scale of widgets. Some of these launchers have settings to get around the issue. Something similar would be great for the MS launcher. It's the only thing preventing me from running it as my daily launcher.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Widget problem

When I click on 3rd party widgets such as music control button of Spotify widget, it doesn't work, meanwhile it does show me the correct track being played. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. force rounded widgets. allow the user to set some or all widgets to have rounded corners

sharp corners are not very good looking for most home screen set ups. widgets like the spotify app do not fit well with say the Google news widget. it would be great to be able to round off all the corners in a similar way

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. weather location

It would be helpful if the weather location could show the (abbreviated) home state of the current location. For example, instead of just showing "Philadelphia", it could show "Philadelphia, PA"

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. scorciatoie nella dock area per wifi, bluetooth, torcia, nfc...migliorare alcuni bug quando si deve tornare indietro. migliorare il menù app

migliorare la gesture tra dock area e menù. mettere scorciatoie nella dock area per wifi, torcia..migliorare bug

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. At A GLANCE! Data SOURCES WIDGET NOTIFICATIONS like it shows on HOME WIDGET : DATE, TIME, GREETINGS, NOTIFICATIONS, NOW PLAYING etc.

At A GLANCE WIDGET!
    it works on HOME PAGE ,
    This widget show's DAY, DATE, TIME, GREETINGS, NOTIFICATIONS, NOW PLAYING etc..
    so it's a damn good feature IF YOU ADD IN THIS LAUNCHER..
    will make more interesting and CLASSY LOOK ...
    I HAVE BEEN USING THIS LAUNCHER FROM 2 YEARS...
    KINDLY ADD THIS FEATURE!!!
    THANK YOU!!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring back the 'BOOST' utility - it worked much faster, more effectively and with less RAM than apps downloadable from the Playstore.

It was already rolled out and working well enough on the most recent prior release of the launcher. It was conveniently located in the 'Drawer,' and it would free-up a frozen, non-responsive screen & processor in seconds.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Widgets are oversized compared to stock launcher. The widget looks magnified by 200%.

Every widget is oversized and takes up more room then they do in the stock launcher.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Widgets lyk iPhone.

Make like iPhone

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base