Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. cricket widget is not working. writing that web page is not available.

cricket widget is not working.after clock it writes that web page is not available.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add in a new feature that lets us adjust the font size of various widgets. If I increase the size of my clock, the font size is too big

Let users set the color and font size in various supported widgets. For example in the clock widget, you could also let them customize the way the information is visible. Keep checkboxes or toggles to vary the information that can be presentef on the widget, such as the date (and various formats), upcoming alarms, style of time, color palette to choose and change the color, font size and type changes (along with a provision to use the system font).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. it would be great to have more widget designs for clock

I want to be able to choose a more elegant design for the clock app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Phone widget

Would love a phone widget to see calls

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Eu sei que eu já falei isso, mas, queria que o widget booster voltasse, pois era um widget bem bom e prático, além de cumprir bem sua função

Esse booster era o único meio de limpar ram, de maneira rápida, não faço ideia do porque vocês tiraram, mas, esse widget era bem bom mesmo, espero que essa função volte

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dark widget

Allow black police for icons and launcher widgets

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. too big font in widgets

Font in widgets is too big comparing to default Samsung Launcher!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stocks like native app stock market. With the Microsoft feel.

I want to see observe my stocks on the home launcher as an app and a widget.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Membership card barcode/qr widget

A widget for the feed like OnePlus's card package that lets the user quickly and access cards (i.e. library cards) or tickets to be barcode scanned

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to rename widget headers in Your Feed

Not all widget headers are display-friendly and the titles often contain information only relevant when selecting which widget to add, for example some titles have the size of the widget included in the name. Adding the ability to rename these to something more meaningful would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sync To-Do List with other apps

I use a Pomodoro Timer App with a built-in To-Do List. I'd like to have my To-Do List from this app automatically sync with my calendar and system To-Do list for easy access and viewing.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. pin sticky notes on home screen

The option to put the sticky notes on screen like windows 10 outside the glance page, maybe as a widget or as a feature

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. transparent

Is it possible to add transparency to widgets? I'm not sure if that is something that can be controlled by launcher.
    Issue is that there are calendar widgets with transparent mode and they have issues with sync of events. It would be great if we could control transparency of each widget, or to have it for all widgets.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. format apps no whatsoever modifications or allowing outimized power draining consumption... n sync is put of question... Intergraded!

cuz software doesn't have to be authenticated it's n old phone...it running Android 9 n now I feel pressured to be posed n control connections n synced update apps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. *****

5*****

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You should add some beatiful watch widget ,CPU widget ,Next reminder widget etc

You should add some beatiful watch widget ,CPU widget ,Next reminder widget etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. font size isn't smaller widgets home screen

It says you can adjust the size of the font for the menus. How come they don't apply to widgets? Or possibly add another option?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base