Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. touch gesture

if you see nova launcher, you can open apps or do different works by gesture functionality on homescreen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Change the icon of any app individualy and also the drawer.

Icons packages have many icons for a single app, so you can change the icon of a single application to further customize the Launcher.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More control on launcher to people.

Give us access to customize icons which are not customizable by icon packages. Also we can be able to delete screens completely. I will love this more if you will give us gesture controls. I love its app drawer, awesome look. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Widget pagination to have a smooth scroll pattern instead of vertical pages

Widget pagination is really nice, but it would be awesome if it had smooth vertical scroll mechanism instead of completely isolated pagination.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Custom locations for weather widget

please add custom/favourite locations for weather widget. click the weather and you get current location weather. slide left/right to browse other locations saved. another great feature would be showing current location by weather widget (when at home screen, not inside the widget as this is already implemented)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dark background for Weather info

The weather info (which appears on clicking the weather icon beside the clock) is sometimes unreadable because the Bing wallpaper / manually set wallpaper is too white. The weather info text is also in white and hence unreadable. So, my suggestion is that the weather info should also be displayed on a darkened background (like the one which appears for the Reminders, Recents, Search and other Launcher pages).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change single default apps icon with custom icon pack.

Can you make option for changing single default apps icon with custom icon pack, just like another launcher. I think its will be good.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to edit the page header titles.

For example. The widget screen has the title "Widgets". I place a calendar schedule widget on that page and would prefer to name the page "Schedule". Having a single page called Widgets seems a bit odd to me. It would be good to be able to create custom pages with distinct titles.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Options for hiding the notification bar, and another way of organizing the app drawer

I would like to hide the notification bar, because I love minimalistic design and this launcher helps me a lot with my style, but the icons on my notification bar are not working for my style, and sadly I can't root my phone to fix it, so if you could make a way for hiding the bar it would be awesome! Thanks in advance if you do!.

Have a nice day!.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add settings to allow horizontal view like apex launcher

为什么各种启动器都不肯支持横屏呢?
    允许横屏可以在一些场景下省去从底座上取下手机的麻烦。
    横屏使用浏览器等应用,一切到桌面就不得不旋转手机

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. tool tip for settings

I see a list of settings such as widget pagination. I don't understand how to get more information about this setting.
    How about we make it so that if I press and hold on the option, a tooltip appears to explain what that option does?

This could be done for any of the options.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base