Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Use Animated Weather Display as Wallpaper

Add animated wallpaper that changes with the current weather conditions.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Long Press on Toggles to Connect to Specific Devices

There are Wi-Fi and BlueTooth toggle buttons in dock.
    Please, add a feature to open available Wi-Fi and BlueTooth connections with a long press of these buttons

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to Set a Single Icon for Folders

Add the ability to set a single icon to represent folder content.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option To Add Blur Effect to Wallpaper

would be great to be able to blur the background on the home screen because sometimes with bing wallpapers they are too clear and it make things hard to see

157 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    42 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Dedicated Pages for Microsoft Apps on Android

Unique pages for each of the MS Android apps, such as OneNote, Outlook, OneDrive, etc

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a Weather Center

A weather Page between the Home screen and the reminder page would be great.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Messaging

If we have a separate widget for messages in the "my feed" section of Microsoft launcher, where the messages are organised in a conversation format, like the messages from one sender on a given app and our replies are available in a single place, where we can respond to given messages. The current feature to allow recent activities to show the messages but better... And if this widget can be added to a full homescreen(like the screen time one)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. screen time widget settings

I'd love to see two crucial settings added to the screen time widget. One of which being, the ability to set a 'reset' time. For example instead of always restarting the hours logged at 12am, you can instead choose the time at which this event happens. (to better accommodate people with irregular work/sleep schedules). The second suggestion is, having the option of disregarding time spent on the desktop/outside of apps in the total screen usage metrics. (or even disregard apps of the person's choosing)- I know that personally, I'm far more concerned with my screen usage on Social media than…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lock screen

Please provide a widget which on click will lock the phone. Currently i have configured double tap to lock the screen. Having a widget will be useful.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Lock screen

Please provide a widget which on click will lock the phone. Currently i have configured double tap to lock the screen. Having a widget will be useful.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Lock screen

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lock screen

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Lock screen

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide ability to sync the notes card/page with OneNote/Evernote/Snote. Such as a specific section showing up according to your choosing.

similar to Wunderlist card. except with a section of notes from your favorite notes app. or make it a recent notes page.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. launcher font

When you download an app, it uses a set font. It would be neat if of you could use that font but for you icon names and launcher etc. like in ZenUI launcher.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 图标自定义位置

现在的版本 桌面上的图标不能自己随意调整位置,很不方便

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base