Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 103 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. music player

please make the music player as a widget

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. -Develope Microsoft Phone Dialler -Add Driving Mode with auto reply -Embed "Phone Dialler App" & "SMS Organizer cum Skype" within Launcher

Microsoft Launcher should have an integrated Dialler & Messenger app. The Dialler & Messaging app should also support Skype just like in Windows 10 Mobile.

Integrating Skype in launcher can help us in dropping the phone companion app along with various other apps.

Skype has an edge when compared with WhatsApp or Duo, so please bring it in the Launcher just like it was in Windows-10 mobile.

So, please embed Phone Dialler and SMS Organizer along with Skype into the Launcher.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sync To-Do List with other apps

I use a Pomodoro Timer App with a built-in To-Do List. I'd like to have my To-Do List from this app automatically sync with my calendar and system To-Do list for easy access and viewing.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Outlook Calender widget

Please provide outlook calender widget which have a month view and its should display brief of all activities of that month. Just like Google calender widget.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. add volume pannel in widget

Everything is good but widget option are limited can increase and modify the bottom widget option and make more stylish look same as control center ios.🙂

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Deberían poder permitir que los widgets puedan ponerse en el "acoplamiento" en la pantalla de inicio

Deberían poder permitir que los widgets puedan ponerse en el "acoplamiento" en la pantalla de inicio; me gusta tener "limpio" mi escritorio y por eso el "acoplamiento" lo tengo oculto con swipe up para activarlo y de las dos filas abajo pongo mis apps abajo y en la de arriba quisiera poner el widget de búsqueda, creo que le da mejor estética

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is it possible to add outlook calender view as a widget. Like Google calender widget.

One screen for display this calender widget.
    Is should display one month events in brief. When clicking on event we can view and edit the event.
    Just like Google calendar widget.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. weather location

It would be helpful if the weather location could show the (abbreviated) home state of the current location. For example, instead of just showing "Philadelphia", it could show "Philadelphia, PA"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The task list should be sorted alphabetically.

The task list should be sorted alphabetically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. At A GLANCE! Data SOURCES WIDGET NOTIFICATIONS like it shows on HOME WIDGET : DATE, TIME, GREETINGS, NOTIFICATIONS, NOW PLAYING etc.

At A GLANCE WIDGET!
    it works on HOME PAGE ,
    This widget show's DAY, DATE, TIME, GREETINGS, NOTIFICATIONS, NOW PLAYING etc..
    so it's a damn good feature IF YOU ADD IN THIS LAUNCHER..
    will make more interesting and CLASSY LOOK ...
    I HAVE BEEN USING THIS LAUNCHER FROM 2 YEARS...
    KINDLY ADD THIS FEATURE!!!
    THANK YOU!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. focus mode

Focus mode that allows students or professionals to focus and get things done by limiting their notifications from their social medias.
    focus mode comes in a form of widget widget or live tile on glance page.
    This feature can be a form of inspiring students or professionals to focus and limit their distractions.
    widget can look like sand timer, or just a timer with positive quotes. Badge of accomplishments can give an extra motivation too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Time and weather widget, show next 2 upcoming meeting notices. Have this controlled by configurable next # of hours to show

When meeting notices start time is within the configured, e.g., 2 hours, it will be displayed as a smaller font line underneath the time. The meeting will come from Outlook and Androids calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Widget page shortcut

So on my home screen I can have a widget.. That I can set to have jump to a specific page. For example I can set a page dedicated to multi media apps/widgets, then from my home screen I can press the page shortcut and jump to that page with out scrolling.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Integration with Microsoft Rewards

Integration with Microsoft Rewards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Live tiles, wp 10 style

Really loved the windows 10 live tiles on the phone, would be great to see Microsoft Launcher with similar options.. 👍

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Motivationssprüche

Coole Features, wo man sein oder zitierte Motivationssprüche einfügen kann, die man jedes Mal lesen kann, wenn man sein Homepage öffnet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add multiple widgets in one page like the left page card view

Hi
    in the left page (where we can see calendars, recent activities, etc) we can add multiple widgets below the cards.
    I want to add a page like this, multiple widgets in one page. that would be very useful, please add this feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multi account Task view and note

Left page shown some view and widgets.
    Task view and Note view can change account.
    But I need multi account view together.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. filipdokoza56@gmail.com

Pozdrav Filip Gazda
    099 829 9981
    filipdokoza56@gmail.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 117 118
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base