Ideas

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bold text

Why the time widget always shows in bold font and the app names also on home screen seems little bold than earlier. please provide option for normal font as well.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    20 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 185 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. -Develope Microsoft Phone Dialler -Add Driving Mode with auto reply -Embed "Phone Dialler App" & "SMS Organizer cum Skype" within Launcher

Microsoft Launcher should have an integrated Dialler & Messenger app. The Dialler & Messaging app should also support Skype just like in Windows 10 Mobile.

Integrating Skype in launcher can help us in dropping the phone companion app along with various other apps.

Skype has an edge when compared with WhatsApp or Duo, so please bring it in the Launcher just like it was in Windows-10 mobile.

So, please embed Phone Dialler and SMS Organizer along with Skype into the Launcher.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Outlook Calender widget

Please provide outlook calender widget which have a month view and its should display brief of all activities of that month. Just like Google calender widget.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don't like the new widget font. Please make this adjustable.

Don't like the new widget font. Please make this adjustable.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please let us rename Widgets in the Glance page.

Please let us rename widgets on the Glance page. (Widget Header/Title)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ad a widget with a timer

a widget with the artstyle of the clock ore weather widget te that you press and starts a timer, you could ad a gesture to activate

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. quick app shortcuts in widgets

immediately data on off, wifi, bluetooth on/off screen rotation, screen shot, screen lock sheets required. will be additional benefits.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. widgets for colourful clock. colour to be chosen by user as required based on background. lock screen time date display color fonts

clock widget is white. when light background unable to see the time. widgets for colourful clock. colour to be chosen by user as required based on background. lock screen time date display color fonts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. quick dial widget will not work.

i have a quick dial widget which i use for my immediate family. But the app won't launch with microsoft launcher. Very important for me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. widgets emergentes

widgets emergentes
    Asignar un widget a un icono y activarlo con doble toque

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. it would be great to have more widget designs for clock

I want to be able to choose a more elegant design for the clock app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Phone widget

Would love a phone widget to see calls

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Eu sei que eu já falei isso, mas, queria que o widget booster voltasse, pois era um widget bem bom e prático, além de cumprir bem sua função

Esse booster era o único meio de limpar ram, de maneira rápida, não faço ideia do porque vocês tiraram, mas, esse widget era bem bom mesmo, espero que essa função volte

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dark widget

Allow black police for icons and launcher widgets

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. too big font in widgets

Font in widgets is too big comparing to default Samsung Launcher!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stocks like native app stock market. With the Microsoft feel.

I want to see observe my stocks on the home launcher as an app and a widget.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Membership card barcode/qr widget

A widget for the feed like OnePlus's card package that lets the user quickly and access cards (i.e. library cards) or tickets to be barcode scanned

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to rename widget headers in Your Feed

Not all widget headers are display-friendly and the titles often contain information only relevant when selecting which widget to add, for example some titles have the size of the widget included in the name. Adding the ability to rename these to something more meaningful would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sync To-Do List with other apps

I use a Pomodoro Timer App with a built-in To-Do List. I'd like to have my To-Do List from this app automatically sync with my calendar and system To-Do list for easy access and viewing.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Widgets & Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 124 125
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base